- Three spacious pockets
- A durable fabric with welded seams
- Reliable straps and trims.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit card information is always encrypted for a secure purchase.
If needed, you can request for an invoice in order to make payment directly to our bank account.
Yes, your credit card will be charged when you place your order, and the products in your order will be reserved for you. If your credit card is declined, your order will become void and you will be sent an email confirming this. Please check the status of your order or try another card and place the order again if your order is voided. Also, please, do not hesitate to contact us by email [email protected] with every question you have.
Our online inventory numbers are synced many times per day, and most orders are fulfilled promptly after submission, as you would expect. However, if timing is such that an item did happen to sell out just before you submitted your order, we will get in contact with you (usually by email), and inform you of the situation.
Nowadays we offer free standard ground shipping for orders over 290 USD/EUR (390 USD for Canada). For other orders the shipping cost is 25 USD or 20 EUR.
Delivery time varies by location.
Please, contact us by [email protected] if you want your order to be shipped with another shipping method.
Yes, but please note that the billing address and the name on the credit card has to match that of the customer for the order.
Waders with built-in rubber boots have been used by off-road riders by habit and due to lack of alternatives. They have several drawbacks though, especially for off-road riders. Rubber boots do not support the ankle. Also, if you are stuck in a swamp, it’s much easier to pull your waders out when you are in stockingfoot waders, because they are fixed with the boots on the ankle, and are more lightweight then waders with built-in rubber boots. Stockingfoot waders are much more common and reliable now, and they have plenty of advantages over the waders with built-in rubber boots:
- Built-in neoprene socks. 4mm neoprene socks with glued seams and a reinforced insole provide comfort and protection. They should be worn with wading boots.
- Proper ankle support. Unlike rubber boots, wading boots provide proper ankle support, so the chance of injury is minimized.
- Lightweight. In terms of comfort and weight, wading boots are comparable to trekking boots. After a full day of riding, there will be no fatigue.
- Mobility. Since legs are well fixed in wading boots, it is easier to walk in sticky swamps or mud, and it is easier to pull your feet out if you get stuck.
- Durability and protection.Variations and design. In addition to all of the practical advantages, you can choose boots with a cool design to match your style.
For off-road riders, especially hardcore riders, stockingfoot waders feel much more comfortable than rubber boots.
Base layer thermal underwear is the trickiest thing. Riders usually think they don’t need it in summer. The thing is, you need it not to warm yourself but to control thermal insulation and proper sweat evaporation. It is made specifically to be worn under waders and jackets as the first layer. The same goes for thermal socks.
Waterproof bags and backpacks are must-have for your belongings and dry clothes.
Waterproof smartphone pouch will protect your phone from water. With a waterproof pouch you can take shots under the water or use your smartphone without needing to clean your hands every time you use it.
Gloves provide extra comfort when riding ATVs and UTVs, and keep your hands dry and protected from sharp twigs and stones.
Check the headwear page to find balaclavas, buffs, hats and caps to complete your off-road warrior set.
In most of cases, all the problems with sweating during the ride are associated with cotton under your gear. The fact that you sweat is normal, but wearing cotton under the membrane is a mistake.
A membrane is made for gear to "breathe". It allows air to flow inside out and sweat to evaporate, while not letting outside moisture come inside. If pure cotton is worn as thermal underwear, the water and sweat path ends there. Because cotton is an absorbent material, it holds everything that the skin emits and makes it uncomfortably moist inside the gear.
It is very important to put on a proper thermal layer that does not retain moisture under the membrane. It also doesn't have to be 100% synthetic. Blended fabrics with a minimum amount of synthetic fibers (even 20%) may work. In general, the less cotton, the better the moisture wicking quality is though. This also includes the top and bottom of the gear, and socks.
For the cold season, use additional insulated thermal underwear as a second layer after the base layer thermal clothes — a fleece is a good choice.
There are several factors to consider. All membrane waders are durable, lightweight and breathable, so they are comfortable at any time of the year.
Please remember to wear thermal underwear as a base layer for the membrane to work most effectively. Thermal underwear keeps you comfortable by transferring moisture away from the skin.
We like to divide gear by type of riding:
- If you plan to ride from time to time and don’t plan to overcome hard off-road obstacles, Wademan waders will be enough. They are made of a durable 4-layer fabric with a HARD-TEX membrane and have a minimum of seams, especially on the inside of the legs.
- If you prefer hardcore riding, take a look at Enduro waders. They are made of a durable five-layer HARD-TEX membrane from the feet to the waist. Also consider Aquamaster waders. They have no cross seams on the inside of the legs, and are reinforced with a durable five-layer HARD-TEX membrane. Both choices have a minimum of seams on the inside of the legs, so they are more resistant to wear.
- We also have waders with zdirt resistant zippers: durable and technologically advanced Speedmaster-Zip which provide incomparable comfort in the moments when you need to do the deed.
Waders with built-in rubber boots are quite popular, but waders with wading boots are technologically advanced, safe and comfortable and are becoming more popular nowadays because of their advantages. So, think twice when buying waders — make a right choice.
We have an easy-to-read sizing chart to help you find your size. Men’s and Women’s sizing is shown there. If you choose the boots for a woman, choose one size smaller boots, as 8 men US size boot equals 9 US for women.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use the site chat or contact us by email [email protected]
WASHING Hand wash is preferred for cleaning waterproof bags.
- Gently brush both the interior and exterior of the bag with soapy water.
- Do not use bleaches, chlorine-containing products, and strong detergents.
- Do not dry in a dryer, on a radiator or other heat sources.
- Do not iron.